Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day at the Lake






We spent the day at the lake today, enjoying our free time and being together as a family. It was perfect weather, warm water and temperature. Now it is back to the grindstone. Brett has already signed up for two extra days of work this week, and I go back on Friday after a month off. It is gonna be hard getting back in the groove of things. We have a lot of exspenses coming up, thank goodness we get 5 grand for moving exspenses, we alredy spent over 800 last week when we took a load up. I think we will spend every penny.
It won't be long then I will be starting my packing. We got a call from the realtor today from Montana. The owners of the house that we want to buy are going to consider letting us rent it till ours sells ,then we can buy. Pray that our house sells soon. I am glad that we might not have to separated.

0 comments: