Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ode to Nate






My baby brother Nathan is 19 and leaves this Friday to go to Utah to the MTC. He is goign to Hoston Texas for his mission and will be gone for two years, we will miss him so much. He is a very cool person, very mature for his age. He is an awesome uncle to my girls and his other nieces and nephews. My girls love to play with Nate, he always takes time to play with them and it means so much to me. We will miss you Nate, and don't worry we will be sending you care packages quite often, just let me know what you need and want. good Luck to you and enjoy the weather there.

1 comments:

So Many M's said...

That's soo cool, it's amazing how little kids grow up. Little Nathan will always be like 5 in my eyes. So are you parents bringin him out? I need to reconnect with them, I miss your fam, they are the best. Tell your parents if they have time to look me up while they are down here. 801 426-4939.