Saturday, January 10, 2009

update

Well I thought it about time to update. This week I got all registered for school. Nutrition and maybe math. I only have to go over to Helena one day a week this semester. Then next fall it looks like I might have to get an apartment or something. I will be going over almost everyday. So we will see. But it is so nice to get back in the seeing of things and see an ending date in the future. I will apply to the LPN program that starts next January and hopefully will get in the first time I apply. There are also three nursing programs close so I think that might make it a little easier to get in. I have a great friend who has graciously agreed to help take care of the girls on the days that she will be home.
The snow is finally starting to melt and we have had one day of temperatures in the high 30's. That is a temperature difference of 60 degrees from a month ago. I am loving it. But it is making such a sloppy, slushy, slick mess everywhere in town. I can't drive my car at all and have been driving Brett's which has all wheel drive.
We have also decided to rent out our house in Oregon. We haven't been able to sell it and had a big fast last Sunday. We then felt like we should rent it, so that is our goal for next week. To sign with a property management company and get someone in the house. With that extra money we can then save up to buy one here. It was hard to decide to rent it. We thought about it many times, but we had put so much work into our house that we weren't to keen on renting. But with the way things seem to be going in the housing market this might just be the thing to do. We didn't always want to have a rental or to for investment purposes. So pray that we get a good renter. Anywho, hope everyone is doing well.

1 comments:

The George's said...

I hope you get good renters soon. Miss you! Good luck with your classes.