Saturday, February 14, 2009

not much

I really didn't fall off the face of the earth. There just hasn't been anything exciting to post. I am going to be an aunt again, my little sister Jana, is expecting her first. Sometime in October, David is going to be home about the same time that she is due. So poor guy has to miss allot of the pregnancy. But she will be staying with my parents in Oregon, so she won't be alone. They are very excited.
We have been just chuggin along with our lives. Me in school, Brett is going to be working a couple days a month in Great Falls, in wither the ICu, fast track or Urgent care. Wherever he is needed that day. He is looking forward to the experience but not being so busy, once our house sells and we get our own place then he can quite. He is kinda hoping that he can also gets some time on the air flights. I think that he would love that.
Other than that there really hasn't been much happening.

2 comments:

The George's said...

Happy Valentines. That's exciting about Jana. I was thinking about you guys this morning and wondering if you'd had any people looking at your house?

Amanda Davis said...

Exciting for Jana! That is hard for me to believe. She was still "little" when I left and it is hard to imagine other people growing up! Crazy!