Wednesday, June 24, 2009

quick update

I spent the last weekend in my home town, Prineville. I attended my 10 year class reunion. I surprised that most of them didn't change much. Those partiers all got drunck and acted totally stupid, but it was kinda funny to see. I got to see some really good friends of mine and I had a great time. There was even some people that I was really surprised to see. I took my girls by the houes that I grew up in, and the new owners have totally trashed, so sad. I got to see my grandma also which was great.
This morning I got a job in the pediatric unit at the hospital. I will work an on call position and will also be trained to work in the OB if they ever need any help over there. I think that i will really love this job. The only thing that stinks is that I will be covering for one of there aids that is going on maternity leave, so it will be full time for about 6 weeks. I am only doing it to get my foot in the door. Thanks to all my family who is being so supportive and helpful with my girls.

2 comments:

Staci Leach said...

That is SO awsome! Congrats on the job!

The George's said...

Staci, stole my thoughts, that is so awesome! I'm so excited for you. If you ever get in a bind and need help, let me know.