Thursday, March 27, 2008

Decisions?

Brett was offered a job with his last terms preceptor. It is a great opportunity. HE will be working three days in a clinic in Ruch, where he will be the only provider and then two days in Murphy with his preceptor. The opportunity would be of taking over the Ruch clinic. It would also be his best paid position also.This is his best offer yet and one that we are seriously considering. The only down fall is that in order to be able to get a house and land that we want he will have to make a 39 mile commute back and forth three days a week. We aren't sure what to do?
Then also comes the decision about what to do with our house now. Sell and make close to nothing on it or rent it and keep as an investment???
I want Heavenly Father to just tell me what to do, I am not good at making decisions, and nither is Brett.

3 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

Becki! I just found you through Katie! I could hardly recognize who it was till I kept reading! You guys look great!

Ditto said...

Hey Becki- I just saw your comment on Annie's blog and tracked you down! Your family is beautiful, what stunning little girls you have. It's great to see you are all doing so well.
-Kelly

The George's said...

So what have you decided? I don't want you to leave. But understand you have to do what is best for your family. We love you here.