Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Easter was a crazy day. I was in a cantata(?) for church and was doing it in both wards, so I had to get me and the girls ready then be at the church by 8:20 for some practising. Then perform in both wards, I then came home and made Brett's birthday cake, cleaned the house after being gone at work for the past two days. Then we left to go to Brett's parents house for dinner. Once we got there it was more mellow and we had a great time. The girls did an Easter egg hunt with there cousins. It was a good day. Even though everything was crazy, the spirit was very strong at church. It was one of my most spiritual days, and I had a hard time getting through some of the songs without crying. The Savior truly loves me and has made such a sacrifice. What a wonderful thing to celebrate.

0 comments: