Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Montana or Bust!!





So it is true we are moving to Montana, Brett had accepted a position here already, but was contacted by the CEO of a small hospital in White Sulphur Springs. It is a tiny little town in central Montana. It is a great place to raise a family. We are leaving this next weekend to take a load of stuff. Brett is awaiting his Montana nursing lisence and then will be leaving, I want to wait till my little brother leaves for his mission in August. We will miss all our friends and family here but this is going to be so good for our family. Plus Brett will get his student loans paid back. We will be back to visit you all.

4 comments:

Staci Leach said...

How exciting for your family! I'm so happy for you and Brett! Good luck with the Move!

The George's said...

Oh my, you didn't say anything when we talked today. I'm glad you have family here, so you'll be back. Good luck with the move.

Amanda Davis said...

How exciting! Good luck with the big move and I hope you love it there! What an adventure!

Bea and George said...

We wish you guys the best. I agree with Emily it's good you have family here so you will visit. You will be missed.