Friday, October 10, 2008

MY Vacumn

Right after Brett and I got married we were janitors, Brett found a nice vacuum that they were throwing out so he took it. Anyway, I keep telling him that I want a new one cause we have had that one for 9 years. Every time that it has something wrong with it Brett fixes it. So the other day it wasn't working and I told Brett, he said that he would fix it cause his goal is to never buy me a new one ( he always teases me about this). He took it out to his shop after a while he came back in and told me "I won". It is broken and now I get to get a new one, some of you may know about this story and how I have been bugging him to get me a new one. So I posted this story for those of you who do know this and will think that it is funny. So we are going to Helena tomorrow to get a new one, finally after nine years.

0 comments: