Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sophie

I needed to post this cute little story. Sophie is only 5 and has a little crush on a boy named Jake who is 10. Te other day we were going over to thier house for dinner. Sophie said to me
" guess what I am going to do when I see Jake"
what I said
"I am going to smile"
It was like she thought and thought of what she could do when she saw him and this is what she came up with. It was so cute
But Jake is so nice and sticks up for her when the other kids are picking on her.

2 comments:

The George's said...

I love it. Kids say the cutest things ever. Glad you caught it and wrote about it for the future.

kendra said...

I am so sad she is moving on from her Prince charming, and with an older man too. I won't tell Kadyn about this it will just break his heart. ;)