Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

















Here are my children at halloween. Kalie was a snow princess, Sophie was suppose to be a lady bug then then decided to be snow white again, and to wear her vampire teeth that she got from pre-school. Marissa was a monkey and was so cute. She really liked it this year. Soph not once siad trick or treat or thankyou,. We also went in a haunted house, but it was just an entry thing, anyway I was a wuss and hung onto Keri the whole time, then got a all freaked out and ran, I am sorry keri, we didn't make it to the prize. Brett did though.

































3 comments:

The George's said...

The kids look great. I love the snow princess and snow white with teeth. Marissa looks so cute.

Staci Leach said...

Don't ya just love halloween? I love seeing all the kids dressed up and smiles from ear to ear. I can't believe Rissa is 3 already! they get older so fast! I would say big but your little ones lie to stay little longer! Lucky you!

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

Becki,
It made me smile to see the cute Halloween pics. I laughed at the cute little vampire. It was a fun Halloween wasn't it. I was so thankful that my boys and I were able to share it with you.:-)