Thursday, April 9, 2009

Been Busy
























































Sorry I have been neglecting ya'all with my blog. We have been busy the last few days enjoying the nice warm weather.
Over spring break we went back to Oregon. We brought some of our stuff back to our house there. We built Brownie a kennel and did a few other things that needed to be done. We were able to be there when my Mom had her surgery, which I was so happy about. Things went well and she is doing great. She got her drain out yesterday. She was getting really annoyed with it. She had a little straw hanging out her nose. We told all the kids that all she had to do was put her nose in a cup and suck in. They were so confused. We also got to be there for Brenden's baptism. My brother Josh baptised him. Can I just say that I don't like how they do the stake baptism things. I am glad that we will have our own font for Kaylie's.
We also went to the beach and I will put some pictures up.
I also am gonna put some family pictures up that Keri took for us. This is the view from our park. We will miss the beauty of this country. WE will miss our friends that we have made and our branch family. We will also miss the pace that this small town brings, the small school for our girls, the animals that are all around us and I won't miss the cold and the snow.

1 comments:

The George's said...

We are so excited for you to come back. I wish I could get you in YW but we have 3 leaders and two girls. Can't wait to see you and have you home.