Monday, September 22, 2008

The Branch

When we moved into our ward in White city, I thought it was so small, well I was wrong cause I had never been in a branch before. The first Sunday that I was there, there was 19 people. There is my girls and four other children, there is no youth. The primary children meet all together, there is no nursery. Church is only 2 hours, we have sacrament meeting first and then alternate from having Sunday school one week to relief society and priesthood the next. I love only having ti for 2 hours. I am hoping that I can get put in Primary so that I can change the way that they do things. we will see. We meet at the community center.
Anywho, there is me and one other younger mother and the rest are older people. Everyone is so friendly and so grateful to have us there, they have only had the branch for 2 years, before that they had to drive to Townsend, which is 42 miles away. The gal that has the other children is Keri, she is wonderful. She has 4 boys, one is in Kaylie's class at school. Our kids get along so well, and have so much fun together. Keri and I have so much in common including that we both got married right after high school. I am so grateful for her and that we get along so well. I am happy to have such a great Friend, plus her husband is the deputy sheriff so he knows everyone and everything, which is fantastic.

1 comments:

The George's said...

So glad you have found a friend. Plus they are lucky to have you. We miss you.