Monday, September 22, 2008

Community Potluck

On Saturday the community held a potluck for the new hospital employees, Brett's clinic that he works for is the Bair Clinic and it is owned by the hospital, they hired quite a few employees, there is a new CEO, new physician, a PA and Brett the FNP. There was a lot of yummy food, I wanted to try everything, but I didn't want to look like a cow. We had to introduce ourselves and there will be an article in the paper next week, I will scan it in when it is published.

4 comments:

The George's said...

What a great way to get to know people. I can't wait to hear about all your fun experiences. Hope things are going well for Brett.

Amanda Davis said...

I hadn't read your blog in a little while and it looks like you guys have been very busy!!! How fun. It is rough going to a yucky house but It is not as bad when it is yours and you can do something about it, well unless you don't like the work. then It is never good! Sounds like a nice town though!!! Hope you guys love it!

Staci Leach said...

You seem to be loving your new home...I'm so happy for you! I'm such a wuss that I was sad to leave my family! and that was only temporary! Love and miss you tons!

Ashley said...

Glad to hear you guys made it safe and sound. I would love to live in a small town like that. Good luck with everything!