Monday, September 22, 2008

The house




I am not to fond of this house that we have to rent, but like I said it was either this house or stay in Medford till ours sells, and so far that is not going so smoothly. But here are a few pictures of the old place and our pet bee's i nthe tree out front. This house is so old that all th eplugs are only double prongs and we have had to get addapters to plug things in. Plus it is sinking down on one side, but the yard is huge and fenced, I will mention that is has not been kept up in years and it took us two days of mowing, hedging, sawing and edging to get it looking really nice.

But I am happy to ge here, the town is so nice, everyone is so friendly. Time moves at a slower pace here and it is so quiet and peacful, especially at night. I am going to be having a new phone number so for any of you that might wan that let me know, as well as my address.

0 comments: