Thursday, December 11, 2008

:)

I just wanted to post cause I was so excited. This last month I lost 9 pounds. Yeah for me.
Last night we had our branch Christmas party and Kaylie sang, she did so good and was so cute. It helps her not being so nervous when she knows everyone very well and there are not to many people. I wish I would have recorded it but I was in charge of the program and the dinner and didn't have a whole lot of extra time. Plus Brett didn't make it cause he didn't get off work till 8:30. He has had an extremely busy week. He said he always knows it is going to be a long day when he only has one patient scheduled. Then he gets all the walk ins. Like an old couple who came in at 3:30 and said that they don't think they can take care of themselves anymore. Then there is lots to do after that. Brett wan't me to start doing some home health care a few hours a week for some of his patients. SO maybe I will be starting that, I can bring Marissa with me even.

0 comments: