Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kaylie

I just loved these pictures that I took of Kaylie. She is growing up so fast. She is 7 and will be 8 in April. She loves life, she loves school and her friends. She is a very social person. She loves to spend time in the mountians with brett, so far they have been able to take Brownie out to the go sledding.

She is a great helper, she really does like to help out. She washes the dishes. One time she stayed home while Brett and I had gone somewhere, when we came back, she had cleaned the house, set the table and had dinner ready. It was so sweet. She was so excited to do this for us.
What a joy she brings to my life. I am so gratful to have such wa wonderful daughter.

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

Kaylie is very pretty. I used to think she looked like Brett but she looks like her mom to me now. She's probably just a combo kid.