Thursday, December 4, 2008

Marissa is short







When we were in Oregon my grandparents wanted some pictures to show how small Rissa really is so here are a few.


This first picture is Marissa with Colton who turned one in August.




The next picture is Marissa with Austin who is two months younger than Marissa.

Hope this gives you an idea about how small she is.
She is wearing 18 month clothes, and most of the jeans fall off of her, thank goodness for suspenders. She is finally starting to outgrow her size three shoes. And my Mom had to make her panties cause the smallest size in the store are very saggy.







1 comments:

The George's said...

I can't believe how small she is. Then again, I look at her mommy and daddy and hey she's not that short.

Oh my, that cold -10. Brings back memories of Rexburg walking to class in -17.