Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sophie











Sophie is such a funny little girl. She is so shy and will not say a word to someone that she doesn't know. I love her to death she sometimes gets in these moods where she talks and talks and talks, for ever. A month ago she was in one of those moods so I sat there listening to her go on and on, and I didn't say a word, I would just nod. She wold finish talking about one thing and think for a second, realize that there was nothing else she could say about that subject and then would go on about something else. It was so funny it went on for 10 minutes this way.
Yesterday we had to run to Helena to get Arthur some food cause he was completely out, she napped on the way there so on the way home she was in a very talkative mood. She was watching Happy Feet, so was asking me and telling me about Penguins. All of a sudden, she saw one on the side of the road, it was great. Penguins now live in Montana, isn't that great:)

0 comments: